Nutrition Per Serving 106Kcal 4g Fats 6g Carbs 13g Proteins
- What You Need
- 4 cups (1l) vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp. (30g) Tom yum paste
- scant ½ cup (100ml) canned coconut milk • 1 cup (225g) chopped tomatoes, canned
- 1 cup (100g) shitake mushrooms, roughly chopped
- ¾ cup (200g) shrimps
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- coriander, to garnish
- chili, to garnish
- Pour stock into a pot, add the tom yum paste and bring to a boil.
- Add coconut milk, tomatoes and mushrooms, cook for about 5 minutes.
- Next, add the shrimps, and cook for about 1 minute on low heat.
- Season with fish sauce and lemon juice.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and chili to serve
Other recipes you might like