Nutrition Per |Serving 336Kcal 15g Fats 16g Carbs 299g Protiens
- WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 8 skinless chicken thighs
- scant 1 cup (200g) jasmine rice
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/3 cup (200ml) white wine
- 2 heaped cups (500ml) chicken stock • 4 tbsp. dried cranberries
- For the sauce:
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. of rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. of peanut butter
- 1 tsp. of chili flakes
- 1 tsp. of honey
- 1 tsp. of sesame oil
- Heat the oven to 375F (190C).
- Heat the oil in a large pan.
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper and fry for 5 minutes each side until golden brown, then take off the heat and transfer onto a plate.
- Pour out most of the fat from the pan, leaving about 1 tbsp in the pan.
Add into the pan the peeled and sliced garlic and the spring onion, fry for 1 minute.
- Add uncooked rice and fry again for about 1 minute. Pour in the wine and cook for a further 2 minutes until most of the liquid evaporates.
- Next, add all ingredients of hoisin sauce, hot stock, and cranberries, bring to a boil.
- Transfer the rice into an over-proof dish and place the chicken thighs in the center.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Once cooked, divide onto 4 plates and serve, or store in the fridge for up to 2-3 days.
Other recipes you might like